Complaint Review: Westlake Finanical Services

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:oakland California
Westlake Finanical Services
4751 Wilshire Blvd Suite 100 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Westlake Finanical Services Unprofessional, Uneducated,but loves to Harass Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: I will never use them again and would not let any friend use Westlake EVER!

When I purchase my truck loan,the car salesmen highly recommended this company(wfs), who at the time was a farely new company. I agreed to complete the paper work. this was not my first time buying a car or making payments. Do to my past experince with other companies with higher intrest rates, I thought it would be a good idea. I have paid my notes on time since the first day i got the truck, a year in half ago.

Then in the month of dec.I did not have enough finances, do to this encomony breakdown to pay my whole car note. So i paid partial payments to complete my payments for dec. and partial payment for the following month I was only behind one hundred and nintynine dollars and they sent the repo man to my door.

When i called customer services the guy was so unprofessional screaming,"give us our f---ing truck" if you don't want to make payment. Then he started speaking spanish which was to much, i speak english so I hung up. I don't undrerstand how companies like this can stay up and get away with disrespcting hard working citizens.its enough going on in the world, I could understand if I continously missed payments in the past.

Brown
oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Finanical-Services/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Westlake-Finanical-Services-Unprofessional-Uneducatedbut-loves-to-Harass-Los-Angeles-Cal-425536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Finanical Services

I will never use them again and would not let any friend use Westlake EVER!

AUTHOR: Tony - (U.S.A.)

I too had a loan with Westlake. After the first year the calls started. I was up to date on my loan and I was trying to figure out why they were calling. I went back and looked at the checks I had sent. After the first few they started taking longer to cash the checks, some were three to four weeks after I sent them. So I started paying at Wells Fargo and still was getting calls all the time. I had hit a bonus one month and sent two payments thinking this would stop the calls and harrassment, but it didnt.

I tried calling the office and has put on hold time after time and would get hung up on before talking to anyone. Then the calls got worse. I had grown men talking like babies just so I couldnt explain my side of the story. I had people calling and yelling before I even said hello. I tried to talk to a manager but I would be hung up on everytime I asked. I had to move to a new house with a garage, change my number, and I took out a loan and paid Westlake off. I will never use them again and would not let any friend use Westlake EVER! Oh I guess I have to give you some kind of advice... Get a garage and never open it unless you want to loose the vehical that I know your paying for. Good luck!