Complaint Review: Westlake Referrals

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: Shanna — Morgan Hill California
Westlake Referrals
21 Vanderventer Port Washington, New York USA

Westlake Referrals Offered a fraudulent Personal Loan requiring western union payment up front. Port Washington New York

*Author of original report: Where are they?

*Consumer Comment: Westlake Referrals

Looking for a personal loan. I also was contacted and made an offer for $8000 with great terms, but needed a "collateral" deposit which they wanted $574.00 sent via Western Union to Adrian Harrison in  Ontario Canada.

They had acquired my banking act and SS # After trying to locate them using a reverse phone directory and even for Canada I was directed to this website where I found the other two complaints.. The old saying "if it's too good yo be true it is and a most likely fraud. I have also alerted my Bank. They do have a website, but I could not locate that business in New York or Canada.  Hopefully we can stop.them.

Shanna, Morgan Hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Referrals/Port-Washington-New-York/Westlake-Referrals-Offered-a-fraudulent-Personal-Loan-requiring-western-union-payment-up-1158031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Referrals

Where are they?

AUTHOR: Shanna - ()

If Westlake Referrals is a legitimate Company then why can I not firnd them? I requested mor info as to where my deposit was actually going and have not heard from them. Why does the reverse phone directory not have them listed? The address does not list them as a tennant. Thanks for the response!

Westlake Referrals

AUTHOR: Brenda M - ()

I just read these comments after processing my loan with Westlake Referrals, and I was nervous but believed in them and my loan came through. Not sure what may have caused the experiences you've had. My brother referred them to me.