Complaint Review: Westlake Referrals

• Updated: Wed, June 25, 2014

• Reported By: Jen — atlanta Georgia
Westlake Referrals
21 vanderventer avenue port washington, New York USA

Westlake Referrals brightwood referrals tried to get me to western union them $574 for an $8,000 loan. port washington New York

I was contacted by Westlake Referrals and told that I was approved for an $8,000.  They sent me a loan contract that looked legitimate.

They told me that due to my credit history, I needed to either use a title to my car or house or pay them 3 months worth of payments upfront.

I opted for that route and they told me I needed to send the money western union.  I was suspicious about this, so I looked up the phone number on the internet and found this website.

This company has done this before under a different name.  I am now closing my checking account and putting a fraud alert on my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Referrals/port-washington-New-York/Westlake-Referrals-brightwood-referrals-tried-to-get-me-to-western-union-them-574-for-an-1157406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Referrals