- Report: #1119477
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Westmark Harris Mark H Friedman
Westmark Harris Mark H Friedman1610 Broadway Santa Monica, California USA
Mark H Friedman Sid Friedman Velvet Hammerschmidt dba Westmark Harris Slumlords,Carrying Concurrent Leases on each unit, Forcing Tenants to move BLDG Needs Tear Down Santa Monica California
*Consumer Comment: Westmark Harris Slumlords of Commercial and Residential properties
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The Westmark, Luxury Loft Live/Work High Tech Modern Living Building located 1610 Broadway in Santa Monica is owned by Westmark Harris REI,Velvet Hammersc,hmidt Design, Acruent, FAMIS, Siterra, 360Facility, Evoco, and Expesite, Westmark Harris Real Estate Advisors, Westmark Harris Real Estate Investments, Sid Friedman, Mark Friedman, Acruent Inc./FAMIS/Siterra/360Facility/Evoco, and Expesite/Westmark Harris Real Estate Advisors/Westmark Harris Real Estate Investments/Lora Reynolds/ 1424 Broadway Assoc LLC/ Reynold Property Management and believe landlord responsibility terminated at start of lease.
Lessor will not repair broken pipes, fix broken appliances nor will they attempt to make good on any and all promises made prior to lease signing. Same landlord of 1610 Broadway Santa Monica does not have any responsibility to abide by the California laws in consideration of said lease and will hold lessee responsible for COMPLETE LEASE DURATION WITH NO REGARD TO LEGAL AND FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY STATED BY FEDERAL, STATE AND CITY LAW. [continued below]....
If entering a lease with these predatory, litigious property owners expect to you’re your home now and in the future, as the fool who enters an agreement is part of their future business model, regardless of legal expectation and legal obligation. Building will soon be condemned. The Westmark water damage in walls and ceiling, rodents and rodent feces in closets, walls throughout, lead & rust coming out of faucets.
Misrepresentation-Westmark Building of Santa Monica holds no responsibility for safety of tenants. The Westmark is owned and operated by: Accruent Inc, Westmark Harris REI, Velvet Hammerschmidt Design, Accruent, FAMIS, Siterra, 360Facility, Evoco, and Expesite, Westmark Harris Real Estate Advisors, Westmark Harris Real Estate Investments, Acruent,FAMIS,Siterra,360Facility/Evoco, and Expesite, Westmark Harris Real Estate Advisors, Westmark Harris Real Estate Investments, Lora Reynolds/ 1424 Broadway Assoc LLC, Reynolds Property Management, Sid Friedman, Mark Friedman.
The Westmark Building
Santa Monica, CA 90404:
- Walls SHAKE from noise above, below and exterior STAIRS
- Moldy carpet-OLD Animal Hair, Rodents and Rodent Feces
- Broken Appliances-not repairable-they do not replace anything!
- Rodents, Rodent Feces, Roaches
- Cat Litter and feces in DISHWASHER
- Rodents chewed thru "Luxury Stereo Sound System, HDMI Cable and telephone Wires" Included with each Unit -
- No TV, Cable, Phone Capability
- NO Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Stereo
- Heavily Promoted, Ongoing, Highlighted Advertising (they make it impossible to stay)
- Website thewestmark.com reads "High Tech Modern Building"-
- Parking is not covered
- Furniture ruined from Mold, Rodents, Bugs destroyed furniture, savings, job
- No Windows OPEN at all-not one & no screens allowed -NO AIR flow
- Thermostat Broken-
- Air Conditioning Broken
- A/C FROZEN SOLID AND THAWS OVER MY FURNITURE
- A/C can not be repaired 85 degrees and no windows -They replace nothing
- Wireless does not work & Time Warner not service bldg.- NOT residential
- Musty Smelly Loft bugs-in walls, closets, bathrooms and kitchen
- Water Pipes dump rust and chunks of metal
- Cement floors stained with mold-months of scrubbing-nothing works
- Right to Use property-Owners Advising others how practice their successful FRAUD
- Harassing LESSEES until they move
- Litigate Same lessees on lease never
- Create False Breach of Lease Claims and Harass, Harass Harass-try to get concurrent judgments for each Unit
- Landlord Holds NO RESPONSIBILITY for Safety of Tenants
- Landlord Not interested in actual lease and chases tenants out
- Landlord does not provide keys to building
- No lights outside-not safe inside or door access main street
- Wires to cable cut or destroyed
- Marantz receiver (included in High Tech Sound does not function/ Goes for repair and never returns...
- No office exists this property, fake address for "Office"
Names used promote such fraud: Mark Friedman (Santa Monica, Texas, Florida), Sid Friedman(Santa Monica, Brentwood), Lora Reynolds (Palos Verdes), Scott Antoine (West LA, Ashland, OR), Westmark Harris REI, Westmark Harris I,Westmark Harris II, Westmark Harris III, Westmark Harris IV, Westmark Harris V, Reynolds Management, Wolfe Group LA, Velvet Hammerschmidt Design, Acruent, FAMIS, Siterra, 360Facility, Evoco, and Expesite, Westmark Harris Real Estate Advisors, Westmark Harris Real Estate Investments, Lora Reynolds, 1424 Broadway Assoc LLC
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westmark-Harris-Mark-H-Friedman/Santa-Monica-California-90404/Mark-H-Friedman-Sid-Friedman-Velvet-Hammerschmidt-dba-Westmark-Harris-SlumlordsCarrying-1119477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.