Complaint Review: Westmount Referral Services

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Tracey — Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania United States of America
Westmount Referral Services
21 West Broadway St New York, New York United States of America

Westmount Referral Services Credcor Solutions BIG FAT S-C-A-M New York, New York

I got told by this company that they would offer me a loan (to consolidate my other bills) for 10,000. The man who contacted me was Charles Brennan. He then said in order for me to get the money , the lender would need collateral which was 4 months of my loan. They sounded really legit but I western unioned (big mistake) the money this morning to a person (suppose to be

my lender) named Shantel Douglas, upon sending it I called back to Charles Brennan, he stated everything went well and he would call me back with in 1 hour. Three hours went buy and I heard nothing. I later called Charles back and he said I thought customer service would have called me by now. He said to give him 15 minutes and he would return my phone call telling me a status. I later received a message from a THOMAS (the customer service manager) . He wanted me to call him

back, upon calling him back , he stated that my first consultant didnt tell me that they needed a transfer fee, he stated that they needed another 800.00 to complete the transaction. I was so freaking pissed off , I went off on him.

After telling him to refund my money, he stated that it would take 30 business days not counting weekends or holidays, and continued to tell me to ask a friend or family member for the money to borrow to send to them. I was not having it. I said I dont care if it takes that long I WANT MY REFUND. He stated that I had 72 hours to come up with the money if I changed my mind.

4 Days later, I call Charles Brennan about my refund and he puts me on hold and finally hung up on me.  I called him back and he said he would have the Customer Service call me back about getting my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westmount-Referral-Services/New-York-New-York-10007/Westmount-Referral-Services-Credcor-Solutions-BIG-FAT-S-C-A-M-New-York-New-York-1001151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westmount Referral Services