Complaint Review: Westside Transport

• Reported By: clutchburner — Des Moines Iowa
Westside Transport
4201 16th Ave SW Cedar Rapids, Iowa United States of America

Westside Transport Full of it, liars, cheats Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I went thru their orientation and was released on the first day.  They had my paperwork all screwed up.  Their company doctor who is affiliated with the University of Iowa shows favoritism.  I got disqualified due to my neck being too big which in their eyes shows me to be morbidly obese.  I will admit I am alil overweight.  The doctor told me that she needed to see a release on my shoulder from my last job even though I basically picked her up when she put pressure on my arms and told me not to let her push them down.  She also told me that my ears would disqualify me due to ear wax in the canal.  But there was a guy in my orientation class that was my height and probably had 50 lbs on me and he received a 2 yr certification from the same doctor.
There head of Human Resources has a severe attitude problem.  She thinks and acts like she is better than you.
This company is very disorganized with their orientation. So if you are looking for a company to go to work for I'd advise you to keep looking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westside-Transport/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52404/Westside-Transport-Full-of-it-liars-cheats-Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-1045354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westside Transport