Complaint Review: Westside motors

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Lujan — Lasvegas United States of America
Westside motors
4080 e desertinn rd89121 Lasvegas, Nevada United States of America

Westside motors Champ Castillo chuck lee sandy huffman 4080 e deserting rd89121 Robbed me of 3470 i gave every paycheck to him for1996 caprice never recivedandheputinsurance Lasvegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: You have much larger issues than this vehicle contract

*Consumer Comment: Please rewrite

I was buying a car from wsmotors any one have any information on what to do please help me (((ROR redacted))) I actually got a hold of him on his number not that long ago chuck lee the owner is garbage. To had no sympany for what his employee did to me along with others I payed 3470$every week I got rayed he even put insurance on it for me n told me he was gonna get plates for me I never got the car I went to make my last 400doller payment and champ never came back I was their earlier that week n asked for recites dis is what in m a do for u that was his saying that he said he couldn't give me recites be cause he wasn't supposed to sell a care like that chuckled knew that car was mine told me I would have ti take more of a lost I already lost 3grand.. im a mother of 3 and one on the way champ knew this and still had nerve please help any one have any information if I catch him he ain't gonna have no leg promise from a pissed off mother of 3my worked to get ripped off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westside-motors/Lasvegas-Nevada-89121/Westside-motors-Champ-Castillo-chuck-lee-sandy-huffman-4080-e-deserting-rd89121-Robbed-me-997617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westside motors

You have much larger issues than this vehicle contract

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

If this post is not a hoax AND if in fact you have a contract with this car dealership, then take him to small claims court to get your money back. You would need to have documentation to show that you paid $X and he failed to deliver the vehicle to you. It is a contract dispute.

However, as pointed out above, your post was virtually unreadable. If the post is real and this is how you read, write and speak; then, please go back to school. Bringing up children is difficult enough today. Bringing up children when you don't have the ability to write or communicate will make everything more difficult for you and for the children.  I'm not talking about higher education, just basic reading, writing and math would go a long way toward understanding the world.

I don't work for this dealership or any other dealership.

Please rewrite

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I could not figure out what the heck you are trying to say.

Please ask an 8th grader to assist you, this is illiterate.