Complaint Review: Westway Ford Irving, Texas

• Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: Rusty — Irving Texas United States of America
Westway Ford Irving, Texas
Airport Frwy, Irving, Texas Irving, Texas United States of America

Westway Ford Irving, Texas Service Dept. does not honor appointments or committments Irving, Texas

I called Westway Ford on Monday and made an appointment for a front brake job and front end alignment on my 2001 F350 for 12:30 pm on Wednesday.

Thay told me it would take an estimated 3 hours and they coould taake me home and back via courtessy van.

I delivered the truck at 12:15pm and they did in fact take me home.

I called at 4:00pm to check the status of the vehicle.I was told they had not even started the work. They wanted the truck overnight. I told them I had to have it the following day, to which they replied, I could come get it.

No explanation was given for not doing the work, but they did want to know if I wnated to"reschedule".....after one day wasted I made an appointment with another local dealer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westway-Ford-Irving-Texas/Irving-Texas-/Westway-Ford-Irving-Texas-Service-Dept-does-not-honor-appointments-or-committments-Irvi-738538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westway Ford Irving, Texas