grown

• Submitted: Wed, September 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 11, 2004

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Westway Ford
Airport Freeway Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Westway Ford ripoff Irving Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: MAJOR DEALERSHIP GETS AUDITED FOR MAJOR PARTS FRAUD BY STATE AGENCY.

I went to Westway Ford to trade in my 99 Ford Mustang. I was paying $400 a month and wanted to get a car a bit cheaper. I originally went to the new car sales lot and could not make a deal because they wanted me to have a co signer. I went over to the used lot and a guy named Rodney assisted me in looking at some vehicles. Everything went well. I chose a 2001 convertible Mustang and I told the Rodney that I didn't want it if my payments could not be cheaper. He worked the deal and got my payments at $360 a month. Great! So I thought. I drove the car home that same night, that's when all hell broke lose.

I had to come back in and give them some additional paperwork. I thought this was odd because I had already been through the finance department and signed off on everything, but I returned. When I got there they told me I had to re sign my contract because Rodney had forged some of my paperwork. I told them I would not sign unless they could show me the contract I had signed the previous night. They told me that they do not keep the contracts "we tear them up and put them in the trash". I asked the new guy I was working with Josh Dean was he sure that nothing had changed in the contract and basically would my payments be the same he said sure. I signed and left.

I drove my new car for about 3 weeks when I got another call from Westway it was lady by the name of Ashley. She said that she was handling my deal now and needed to get some information. She had that I was staying with my grandparents and I was making more money than I had. She needed me to come in and resign. I told her no I didn't want to work with them anymore and I wanted my old car back. She but the sales manager on the phone Tony he said that I couldn't get my car back because it was gone and to bring him his car back. I was upset because they had not paid it off and the creditors were calling my grandfather and I about my payments. I could not be without a car so I told him I would come back in. I signed for the third time and no one would give me a copy of my contract. I recieved it in the mail 3 months later. My payments remained the same but I am going to end up paying $25000 for a $14000 car. SCREWED!!! Here it is August and I am just now making my first car payment on a car I went to buy in June.

Cojuana
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westway-Ford/Irving-Texas-45062/Westway-Ford-ripoff-Irving-Texas-108491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westway Ford

#1 Consumer Suggestion

MAJOR DEALERSHIP GETS AUDITED FOR MAJOR PARTS FRAUD BY STATE AGENCY.

AUTHOR: SAM - (U.S.A.)

MAJOR DEALERSHIP GETS AUDITED FOR MAJOR PARTS FRAUD BY STATE AGENCY.

STATE INVESTIGATOR OBTAINES ENTIRE SALES INVOICES/RECORDS FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR BETWEEN THE QUESTIONABLE DEALERSHIP AND THE NATIONWIDE CHAIN 4 WHEEL PARTS/TRANSAMERICAN AUTOPARTS INC.

FIND OUT HOW TO IMPLEMENT VERY PRECISE AND SEVERE SANCTIONS UPON UNETHICAL COMPANIES.

FOR REPORT AND PHOTOS GO TO LINK BELOW: