Complaint Review: Westway Ford

• Submitted: Sun, May 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 24, 2009

• Reported By:BURLESON Texas
Westway Ford
801 W Airport Fwy Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Westway Ford Sold a car right out from under me..... Irving Texas

Poor customer service to say THE LEAST! I was promised a vehicle, set up the appt to meet with the salesman the next day, called as I was leaving my house to let them know I was on the way, got my baby up from his nap, drug my family out of the house, drove an hour to get there only to be told they "just sold it" BULL FREAKING SH*T.

Then on top of that they had the nerve to try and place blame on me, "well, ma'am we asked you to come up here last night" I'M SORRY, I HAVE A BABY THAT I PUT TO SLEEP AT 8'OCLOCK AT NIGHT...NO WAY AM I DRIVING TO A DEALERSHIP AN HOUR AWAY AT THAT TIME. Not to mention that the salesman was going to "put it to the side for me, so no one will sell it" The whole thing was a crock.

Then, when I called to complain to the General Manager he backed his guys 100% and said "well, it's 1st come 1st serve here" FORGET CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE...I JUST FLEW RIGHT OUT THE DOOR WITH THIS DEALERSHIP. ******BEWARE OF GRANT OR ROBERT CURRY OR ANYONE ELSE WORKING AT WESTWAY, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE!!!*****

I hate westway ford

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2009 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westway-Ford/Irving-Texas-75062/Westway-Ford-Sold-a-car-right-out-from-under-me-Irving-Texas-454944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westway Ford