• Report: #208517

• Submitted: Tue, August 29, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 29, 2006

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Westwood College Dallas Campus
8390 LBJ Freeway Exe. Plaza 1 Suite 100 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Westwood College Dallas Campus BIG BUCKS for an education that holds no merit mighty promises that aren't delivered Dallas Texas

Signed up for the cne classes and was promised hands on training,wrong nothing to put your hands on. Often times the equiptment needed for class was unavaible.
Was told their was an internship, only it never existed.
Promised of job leads to help you become employed, the only leads I got where for graphic designers but I studied for CNE.

Two years later I'm still jobless and they refused to give me a copy of my transcript.

So now I owe $14,000 + in student loans,
and $2000 out of my pocket and they wrote off over $10,000 for the loan they gave me. Now To me that's stealing and not just from me but the government to.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2006 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College-Dallas-Campus/Dallas-Texas-75243/Westwood-College-Dallas-Campus-BIG-BUCKS-for-an-education-that-holds-no-merit-mighty-promi-208517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College Dallas Campus