Complaint Review: Westwood College Of Technology

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 14, 2009

• Reported By:Glendale California
Westwood College Of Technology
3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suit 400 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Westwood College Of Technology Ripoff Schools Los Angeles California

I have been attending Westwood College of Technology for about 3 years now and I have to say that I am extremely disappointed. Not only did they avoid telling the students about their accreditation but when we had a meeting about it, they told us that none of us were smart enough to transfer to a upper level school. I feel sad that these people only care about the money that goes into their pockets. I really don't want to sit around and not do anything about it. Please, if there is anybody who is willing to work with me, I am definitely going to do something about it, legally.

Galab
Glendale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College-Of-Technology/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Westwood-College-Of-Technology-Ripoff-Schools-Los-Angeles-California-434246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College Of Technology