Complaint Review: Westwood College, Woodridge,Il And Online, Denver South

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:Pana Illinois
Westwood College, Woodridge,Il And Online, Denver South
westwood.com Woodridge, Illinois U.S.A.

Westwood College, Woodridge, Il And Online, Denver SouthWestwood College, Woodridge, Illinois & Online, Denver South FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FEDERAL TRADES COMMISION ONLINE Woodridge Illinois

*Consumer Comment: I had a simliar Problem

*Author of original report: Go to the FTC website and file a complaint

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: elaborate?

I FILED A CLAIM AGAINST WESTWOOD COLLEGE, WOODRIDGE, ILLINOIS AND WESTWOOD ONLINE,DENVER SOUTH WITH THE FEDERAL TRADES COMMISION, ONLINE. GO TO THEIR WEBSITE. THEY SAID IF ENOUGH PEOPLE FILED A COMPLAINT, THEY WOULD INVESTIGATE OUR CLAIMS.

SO GO FILE YOUR COMPLAINT NOW AND LET'S "FIGHT WESTWOOD" AND WIN!!!!!! FILE A COMPLAINT ON THIS WEBSITE SO OTHERS WILL KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE!

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Maxviren
Pana, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College-WoodridgeIl-And-Online-Denver-South/Woodridge-Illinois/Westwood-College-Woodridge-Il-And-Online-Denver-SouthWestwood-College-Woodridge-Illin-282456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College, Woodridge,Il And Online, Denver South

I had a simliar Problem

AUTHOR: Drew57 - (U.S.A.)

I filed my complaint with the FTC as well. Here is my story:

I wanted go to this school for Computer Network Engineering in 2000. The campus I choose to goto didn't have this degree in place yet as it was a new location for them. They offered a very similar degree called Computer Networking Technology. Its core classes and technical classes was the same as the Engineering degree minus some Cisco networking classes. I was promised that I would be able to transfer into this program with out an issue. I would only need to pay the difference in tuition for the extra classes for the degree. I finished my Computer Networking Technology degree in October 2002. I approved the Director of Education at the school about what was promissed to me. I was told that the classes to the Engineering course had changed and I would need to retake the needed classes and pay extra out of my pocket for it. This was going to be another year in school and about another $12,000 over what I was originally told. It should have been about $3,000 more and 3-4months of time. I'm now trying to attend another school 5 years later to learn my time and credits might not even transfer because of their off accreditation status.

I never got the orginal promise in writing, or I would've sued them by now. This was an awful business practice and has cost me thousands in income over the years as Cisco training is a highly marketable skill. Please feel free to contact me and I will provide what ever paper work needed to investigate further. I feel this school owes me my money back at the very least for the frustration as the degree I did receive has done nothing for me to this date.

Go to the FTC website and file a complaint

AUTHOR: Maxviren - (U.S.A.)

Go to the FTC website and file your complaint about Westwood College. They sent me a response and said if they have enough people complain they will investigate the college.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

elaborate?

AUTHOR: Mkdenver1 - (U.S.A.)

I'm just curious...what kind of a claim did you file if you don't mind me asking?

I've put a report here on ror.com about westwood online and everyone seems to have a recurring theme.