Complaint Review: Westwood College

• Submitted: Wed, June 15, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Troy — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
Westwood College
Denver, Colorado United States of America

Westwood College Redstone, Alta Westwood College and Other For-Profit Scammers Denver, Colorado

Westwood and all of the other for profit colleges out there are total scams. If they are not Regionally accredited, all of your hard work and money will be for nothing. Westwood Alumni services are a joke just like the education and promises I received while attending.

Degree is totally worthless, credits will not transfer and they will not help you find a job in your field of study. Let's get this straight Westwood College. For my $75,000 degree in Information Systems Security, I do not want to work in a call center making minimal wage, apply for a manager position at a fast food joint or work as a PC desktop tech in a city over 100 miles away from where I live. I want what you promised. Oh, wait. You can't get me interviews with Microsoft, Dell, HP or any of the other well known IT companies because they do not recognize you as a college of higher learning do they?

But I do have a IT job because I have my MS and Cisco certifications that I was able to obtain prior to attending your college but you so wonderfully like to take credit for?

One full time job and a part time job, 65-75 hours a week to try and pay off my student loans that are over $75,000 for a degree from your college that I wouldnt wipe my a$$ with...

Thanks for nothing you lying a-h0les...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College/Denver-Colorado-CO/Westwood-College-Redstone-Alta-Westwood-College-and-Other-For-Profit-Scammers-Denver-Col-740927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College