Complaint Review: Westwood College

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Westwood College
4232 North Frwy Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Westwood College - Fort Worth Texas Costly and Useless Education Fort Worth Texas

If I could ever have a do over in my life it would be in March 2006 when I went to talk to the admissions rep at Westwood College. Lies, lies, lies were all I was told. I complained to any and everyone there at that college about how bad the teachers were and they assured me things would get better. Externship site was a joke and I didn't complete the required time on my externship site, but was told to just make something up by the externship coordinator. Had to wait six months after completing the course to take my certification test so we could take it with the class that just completed the course and was helped with the answers on the parts we never covered. When I finally got a job interview (the only one I got) for a job in the field I had "studied in" I failed miserably. Their test was 100% harder than the certification test. As I took the test at that job interview, I just kept getting madder and madder at Westwood College for not providing me my money's worth of education and myself for not bailing out.

Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Westwood-College-Fort-Worth-Texas-Costly-and-Useless-Education-Fort-Worth-Texas-457735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College