Complaint Review: Westwood College

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Crestline Ohio
Westwood College
4232 North Freeway Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Westwood College Impossible to get a job OR more education after going to Westwood! Fort Worth Texas

Westwood College sounded great to me when I was 18 in high school. I signed up and started the August after I graduated High School. I was an excellent student, and several times received Executive Director's List.

I had to take a break in my studies at Westwood, and I wish I never would have went back. When I went back, I was asked to sign a paper that said I would not sue Westwood for the quality of education received. I do want to sue Westwood for something else.

I recently tried to apply to Ohio State University to further my education. What I found was Westwood is demanding 9,037 to release my transcript, and because I can't find a job, my federal student loans are in default, and I can't get federal student aid.

Westwood promised to help me find a job, but all they do is send me links to jobs that I'm not qualified for! I wish I could give all the money back to federal aid so I could actually go back to school. My life is completely ruined, dreams killed because of my being young and taken advantage of by Westwood.

Charlotte
Crestline, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Westwood-College-Impossible-to-get-a-job-OR-more-education-after-going-to-Westwood-Fort-441534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College