Complaint Review: Westwood College

• Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: AnonymousAlias — Santa Paula California United States of America
Westwood College
8911 Aviation Blvd. Inglewood, California United States of America

Westwood College Westwood/Alta colleges/Redstone, Los Angeles and Denver Campus Rip offf school that isn't recognized by any real colleges anywhere, you will be in debt 4ever Inglewood, California

*Consumer Comment: Out of Luck

Do not enroll in Westwood or Redstone colleges. I have experienced the same as everyone here. I've been told my Diploma is of no worth. I cannot seem to transfer any of my units to any type of Government or private college, it's like I never went to school. The jobs I get are for High school drop outs or high school graduates. I'd like some justice here, where's the Damn government when you need it to step up. The Government is partially to blame for allowing a school as such to provide non-accredited education. And when I say the Gov't. I mean the FAA, they are responsible for regulating schools. I wonder who got paid off??? Seriously, How do these schools get away with it? I have trouble opening a skateboard shop in my town. Maybe I should open a school for the blind, dumb, deaf and stupid and maybe I will get away with it like Westwood. Come on USA gov. do something about it!!!!This is partially why our economy is so messed up. We have false education institutes to get you to in debt. Yea, living the American Dream!

All I want to know now is, How do I join the Class action lawsuit? Anyone know? Is there anyone lawyer already in the process of filing so that He/She may contact me or I contact them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College/Inglewood-California-90301/Westwood-College-WestwoodAlta-collegesRedstone-Los-Angeles-and-Denver-Campus-Rip-offf-s-724874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College

Out of Luck

AUTHOR: Leroy - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for posting your experience regarding this fake want-to-be college. I was scammed like you. Unfortunately, you are out of luck. The Government is not going to do anything soon. Face it, you are in drowning debt with a worthless piece of paper they call a degree. Good luck trying to get a job in your field of study or transferring credits to a real college. If you are lucky, you might be able to find a job at WalMart. I haven't tried transferring my credits to Mc Donald's University yet, just a suggestion. Google Westwood scammed me and James Hoyer. It may help. Also, have you considered getting your own attorney?