Complaint Review: Westwood College

• Reported By: Fallon — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Westwood College
1 N. State Chicago, Il Internet, Illinois United States of America

Westwood College Scammed by non-for profit school Internet, Illinois

I attended Westwood February 2008 for one semester I was told that financial aid covered my my first semester. I signed papers for Sallie Mae to take care of the rest Sallie Mae sent them a check for that semester they took it and never returned the check to Sallie Mae now I owe Sallie Mae almost 4,000 dollars for one semester that was supposed to be covered by financial aid. When I called to ask why the money had not been returned I was at first giving the run around when I finally talked to someone I was told with a very nasty attitude " What you didn't think we would get our money?" then I was hung up on Westwood claims that I still owe them almost 800.00 dollars and now they are on my credit. I asked for a meeting to sit down figure this out and was told they were to busy for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College/Internet-Illinois-60602/Westwood-College-Scammed-by-non-for-profit-school-Internet-Illinois-809338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College