Complaint Review: Westwood Online College

• Reported By:Ravenna Ohio
Westwood Online College
Internet U.S.A.

Westwood ,Westwood Online College Trickery Internet

I did a search for colleges online who offered visual communication and westwood came up repeatedly. I was called back after filling out their form.
I was literally hounded and they tried to sell a salesman with smoozing type questions of personal life and future goals to pump you up! My question was are you accredited? They straight face lied time and time again and picked up with the pressure of missing the next class if we don't get started. Now the thing that threw up some red flags was when I was asked to get a co-signer. I'm thinking to myself, I am independently enrolling and I was quoted that my $100.00 application fee would be refunded if I didn't qualify for fasfa. So I went forth and had to take care of some family issues that pushed me past the initial date. 3 or 4 calls a day of this annoying voice Jeanie Fox kept calling and sweatin! Desperate looking at this point.

Now for everybody who got taken by this scam let me join the crowd for only the hundred dollars. I Live in Ravenna 15 mins from Kent State University but planned on moving to Vegas soon and then to Atlanta so I considered online.

Just for the heck of it I checked Kent and they are highly accredited and listed with honors for this course. Mind you that at this point I was turned down by Sallie Mae because of a defalut loan. THE DEFAULT LOAN IS THE ONLY REASON THEY DIDN'T GET ME TOO! I was fowarded to a dept. who HELPED ME GET MY LOAN CONSOLIDATED FOR (KENT STATE) LOL I PLAYED THEY A__! The help they gave me and how fast they sped up the consolidation process so they can rob me was worth the $100.00 Kent State is like thanks he is just in time for summer semester!! Thanx to Westwood!

Rick
Ravenna, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-Online-College/internet/Westwood-Westwood-Online-College-Trickery-Internet-442706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood Online College