Complaint Review: Wetlake Financial Service

• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2005

• Reported By:Inglewood California
Wetlake Financial Service
4751 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Westlake Financial Service ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent billing, overpayment, wrongful repossesion Los Angeles California

I purchsed my vehical May 2003, my contract was for exactly 2 years. Just as I apporched the ending of my contract theyrepossesed my car and gave me a bill for what was to be payed in order to receive the car back. I paid everythingand then was told that my contract was not a 24 month but a 28 month contract. Never once was i informed of this until thenand it wasn't in writing. So i paid the extra money and asked for their copy of the contract. I waited three months for the copy and never received it. then they told me that my account had to be currant in order to get the copy and i had to request for it in writing. I was never informed of this the first time i asked and everytime i call someone different tells me something else.

They gave my account information to a family member whose my and address are not on any of my paper work, which i felt was a violation to me to give out such information to just anyone that ask of it. I have paidmore than what the car is worth and now they are saying that i still owe another four months of a car note. Yet i have not been givin' anything in writing. I'm just getting the information over the phone. They still refuss to give me a copy of the contract that they allegently posses.

Laquisha
Inglewood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2005 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wetlake-Financial-Service/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Westlake-Financial-Service-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-overpayment-wrongful-re-161622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wetlake Financial Service