Complaint Review: What A Mug Bulldogs, What A Mug Bulldogges

• Updated: Thu, September 01, 2011

• Reported By: megan — Ventura California United States of America
What A Mug Bulldogs, What A Mug Bulldogges
Arizona Internet United States of America

What A Mug Bulldogs, What A Mug Bulldogges Jo Ann Webster, Loni Anderson DEAD DOG!! EXPIRED SHOTS! BAD MPUTHS ALL OTHER BREEDERS! MEAN WOMAN WHO HATES DOGS!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Caught Virus at Vets Clinic

here is a video.., ...watch with volume! I went to Joann Webster and look what she sent me! Now I'm hurt and sad because my puppy is dead! I'm broke too she charged me 3, 500 + shipping and she died shortly after! I herd horror stories about pups dyeing and sick and puppy mills so I wanted 2 go to someone that I knew or was referred to...so my friend refereed me to Joann at what a mug and look at what happened! She gave this pup expired shots (she put fort dodge labels on pups health record EXP. sept 07 ...shots were given in sept 08 ! Can you imagine?before i got my puppy, Joann ranted and raved how BAD this breeder and that breeder was!! She made it out like every breeder out there was out to get her and that she is the ONLY reliable breeder! She is either extremely paranoid or has screwed over so many breeders that they are out to get her!

.just wanted to share with you my experience with a UnEthical Breeder was like!

I have sent this to a lot of breeders and none of them have anything good to say about her. [continued below]....
..... All of them say she has the biggest mouth and talks bad about all of the other breeders and that they call her What A Joke Bulldogs behind her back! She does not hae anything good to say about anyone and they do not have anything good to say about her! That should have been a clue for me! We tried to get her address to serve her papers and have to go through the Sheriff! She will not let anyone come to her home. She will only give you a PO Box. That should also have been a clue!

PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO! IT IS VERY SAD!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/What-A-Mug-Bulldogs-What-A-Mug-Bulldogges/internet/What-A-Mug-Bulldogs-What-A-Mug-Bulldogges-Jo-Ann-Webster-Loni-Anderson-DEAD-DOG-EXPIRE-771881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on What A Mug Bulldogs, What A Mug Bulldogges

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Caught Virus at Vets Clinic

AUTHOR: Jo ann - ()

The darling little girl Bulldog caught the virus at the Vets office .. This over exploited long blog about a terrible mishap is totally not needed as a disgrace to all concerned. I am very sad. I have read the rants about myself and I know exactly who you are . Alot of misinformation and hateful remarks.