• Report: #200497

• Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:Macomb Michigan
Wheaton Worldwide Moving Van Line
Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Wheaton Worldwide Moving Van Line WORST MOVING VAN LINES EVER, AND I HAVE MOVED 14 TIMES. INEPT, MORONS, EX: 6 HOURS LATE, INFORM ME THEY DON'T HAVE ROOM ON VAN FOR MY STUFF? Indianapolis Indiana

Wheaton Worldwide made my move a living hell. With shoddy, incompetent, unbelievable idiocy. Ex: Show up 6 hours late and tell me they don't have room on the van for my stuff. (I was to leave Michigan for Arizona). Damages uncovered even with 100% replacement value with 0 deductible "we respectfully decline, to cover".

Driver an idiot (can we go home now and come back tomorrow to finish, we'll put everything now on driveway in your garage and finish up tomorrow). 1:30 am still not done. Driver saying: I'll buy you a steak dinner, I'll pay for the hotel room, I'll buy you roses, Unbelievable idiot. DRIVER WAS LANCE E***(((ROR REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))
Requested another person deliver my possessions from Wheaton and they said "no", and they told Lance E** not to talk to me.

So when he is 5 hours late delivering, and lost (I gave them a map to my new home) they want me to drive out looking for van and lead him to my house. Shows up with no helpers, and waits in truck 4 hours without telling me anything; I can go on and on! SAVE YOURSELF AGGRAVATION AND AVOID WHEATON WORLDWIDE VAN LINES. THERE IS NO SATISFACTION WITH MOVERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PROTECTED BY THE "CARMACK AMENDMENT".

Lind
Macomb, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wheaton-Worldwide-Moving-Van-Line/Indianapolis-Indiana/Wheaton-Worldwide-Moving-Van-Line-WORST-MOVING-VAN-LINES-EVER-AND-I-HAVE-MOVED-14-TIMES-200497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wheaton Worldwide Moving Van Line