Complaint Review: Wheel Pros LLC

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Grayson Georgia
Wheel Pros LLC

Wheel Pros LLC American Racing Very Poor Quality Products. Very Poor Craftsmanship. Poor Customer Support. Internet

Avoid purchasing American Racing wheels at all costs. Don't just take my word for it. Read customer reviews, ripoff reports and BBB comments. Many Many customers have experienced what I am about to write...

I have one of the high end wheel sets from American Racing. They are 20 inch chrome wheels for my truck. I am pretty anal about my vehicles so they are always very well maintained.
The wheels I have began peeling chrome and corroding at two years. Now, a little over four years later, they are just horrible looking. The chrome is coming off, corrosion a plenty and the decorative bolt heads are snapping off. I am missing at least one of these decorative heads per wheel.

Now, I contacted customer support and they informed me that the warranty ends at two years. That is very convenient since the wheels begin to deteriorate after that time. They have this down to a science. [continued below]....
..... So, I advise that you find another manufacturer for your wheels. There are many great ones out there that offer superior products. It is your money and if you are like me, you like to see that money spent on items that will last. Especially items that are meant to be in the elements.

Do yourself a favor and find another brand of wheels. You will be much happier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wheel-Pros-LLC/internet/Wheel-Pros-LLC-American-Racing-Very-Poor-Quality-Products-Very-Poor-Craftsmanship-Poor-1034957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wheel Pros LLC