Complaint Review: Wheelhero

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: Quez — bronx New York
Wheelhero
Internet USA

Wheelhero Received 3 broken wheel inserts, they sent me the wrong ones, contacted them about it, never heard from then again. Ft.Lauderdale Internet

I bought a set of Venice Roma rims for over 800 dollars from wheelhero.com. The rims come with plastic inserts, 3 of the inserts were broken. I notified them about it and they did send me 3 inserts, however, they sent me the wrong ones, they sent me inserts for another type of rim. I notified them about it, and never heard from them again, i even offered to ship the wrong inserts back to them, but they never got in touch with me. Now i am stuck with 3 broken inserts, thanks to wheelhero!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wheelhero/internet/Wheelhero-Received-3-broken-wheel-inserts-they-sent-me-the-wrong-ones-contacted-them-ab-1155021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wheelhero