Complaint Review: Wheels In Fargo - Kyle Salesman

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By:Minot North Dakota
Wheels In Fargo - Kyle Salesman
432 36th St S Fargo, North Dakota U.S.A.

Wheels Kawasaki In Fargo - Kyle Salesman Promised bike in June gave deposit and it is almost August with no ride! Fargo North Dakota

I was so excited to get my very first bike. I am a 37 year old female that has always wanted to ride. I finally got the courage up to get a little starter bike a Black Ninja 250 in May. So, I put my $300 deposit down after being promised I would receive my bike either the first week of June or the last week of June as they were doing me a favor by putting me on the list when another rider backed out. That should have been my first clue. Now it is almost August and everyone knows in North Dakota you only have so long to ride....

I still have no bike. I have a lowering kit, stickers, helmet, license, and took the safety course. These people are a bunch or morons and made my very first purchase a memorable one but to the negative. I don't know if I will ever even remotely try to purchase another Kawasaki after this and being on a military base neither will many of the people I speak to. Customer Service is the key and these Yahoo's have not even apologized and Kawasaki's reply is "We can't guarantee when they will be delivered" but of course that is NOT what they initially said.

They actually said a lot of things in the beginning namely this Kyle guy. They said they would have the bike all lowered and ready when we come and pick it up. Then after talking with the manager the guy denys it! So, we go and order the lowering kit ourselves. Then, I was told that I would get my bike the first week of June. Then, it was the last week, then after my husband throwing a little bit of a fit they said they can't actually guarantee when Kawasaki ships the items... Oh I am not done. Then, the manager toys with me.

On the last week of June the manager says we have three Black Ninjas coming in next week. Then when I called he says... oh I'm sorry those were green!!!! This is outrageous and I think it is because we live 4 1/2 hours away from the dealership that these people think they can mess with us. I just want to alert as many people as possible.

Minot, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wheels-In-Fargo-Kyle-Salesman/Fargo-North-Dakota-58103/Wheels-Kawasaki-In-Fargo-Kyle-Salesman-Promised-bike-in-June-gave-deposit-and-it-is-almo-355878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wheels In Fargo - Kyle Salesman