rank

• Submitted: Sat, November 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, November 12, 2005

• Reported By:Sumner Iowa
Whereismyorder.com, Lowermybills.com, Inphonic.com, Inphonic
9301Peppercorn Pl. Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

Whereismyorder.com, Lowermybills.com, Inphonic.com Inphonic ripoff Free phone by rebate, no forms, Nextal conn. not in service area. Largo Maryland

I was drawn to this email from to receive a free phone after rebates from Nextel, the service provider and presumably the phone manufacturer. To get these rebates, one had to go back online to www.whereismyorder.com to print the forms and instructions. Henceforth, when I went there, could not find the forms or any information on the matter.

This is only the first hurdle I encountered as the agreement was set up by this company for Cellular Phone service with Nextel Partners with a mobile phone # and all the bells and whistles. I received the phone package through Fed-Ex shipping and still thought that things were working right as I had received the shipment.

Then I procided to open the package and found everything in the shipment to be O.K. until after I read the instructions on how to activate the phone after installing the battery and charging it. The phone always powers up to a No Service message which is all I can get according to a Nextel rep. as my zip code is NOT in their coverage area. This company needs to be shown the road! I'm speaking of Inphonic and all of their offshoots as the last Nextel Partners rep. I talked with helped me out by getting the Nextet account canceled.

I'm still in question as to what to do about the phone as it appears to me that I own it after paying IPI*Wireless the amount of purchase on the plan before rebates.

Richard f.
Sumner, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2005 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whereismyordercom-Lowermybillscom-Inphoniccom-Inphonic/Largo-Maryland-20774/Whereismyordercom-Lowermybillscom-Inphoniccom-Inphonic-ripoff-Free-phone-by-rebate-n-164335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whereismyorder.com, Lowermybills.com, Inphonic.com, Inphonic