Complaint Review: Whipple Service Champions

Whipple Service Champions
963W Folsum Ave Internet United States of America

Whipple Service Champions Refund on bad service Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Two Sides to Every Story

I was promised a refund of 200.00 on a bill I paid in June to Whipple Service Champions. The total bill was 285.50. After they did not find what was wrong with my ac unit at my house and I fixed it my self. I talked to Susan Dixon of their consumer satisfaction department told me it would take 8 to 10 weeks for the refund check to get to me. I have called after 8 weeks and got told that the check was in the mail. I have called every other week since and still no check. It is now the middle of October. I feel they are just leading me on and I would advise others not to use their service. If someone can help me I would be most happy. These people only tell you what you want to hear and don't keep their word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whipple-Service-Champions/internet/Whipple-Service-Champions-Refund-on-bad-service-Internet-955176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whipple Service Champions

Two Sides to Every Story

AUTHOR: Whipple Service Champions - (United States of America)

Thank you for your feedback and please let me express directly to you our sincerest apologies regarding the situation you explained here in your post Mr. Ferderber  We take all of our clients concerns very seriously and do not want you to feel that we consider your issue any less important than any others. Your post stated that you diagnosed the problem with your AC yourself and we did not. After reviewing the job summary, we recommended a repair and installation of a soft start kit as a temporary remedy and suggested that you should consider replacing your system or replacing the blower motor fan. You declined on having us do the repairs.  We provided you with the diagnosis information and knowledge of which parts your system needed to have replaced.

You then purchased and installed those parts yourself.  Now you have the added benefit of a soft start kit adding to your systems life essentially for free. Again we apologize for the length of time it took you to receive that refund, it was unacceptable and irresponsible on our part. Our goal is to satisfy every customer, every service call, period. We believe in creating lasting relationships and to have fun doing it! If our services or products ever fail to meet your expectations, we promise to fix the problem promptly, fairly and to the best of our ability. At Whipple Service Champions clients come first.

Sincerely,