receives

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Rasha — VANCOUVER British Columbia
Whirlpool Canada LP
200 - 6750 Century Ave Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Whirlpool Canada LP Whirlpool Canada - Bullying Customers until when? Mississauga Ontario Canada

*Author of original report: Whirlpool offered but could not deliver ..

My 3 years old whirlpool front load washer has been broken since Oct 8th, 2013. I have contacted whirlpool for service and paid their certified technician $118 and still the washer is not repaired. They have even sent me another independent service technician to look at it. He seemed to think that the problem seems clear and simple to fix but for some reason they were not able to resolve it; mainly because they were not able to say when the parts will arrive and they keep missing date after date. I also believe that the 1st service company "Platinum" were under qualified and wrongly diagnosed the problem which caused even more delay.

I have called often through out the past 8 weeks & finally talked to supervisor Josh - id # 3296 and asked him to start a prorated exchange for the washer since it seems not clear on when the parts will arrive but he mentioned that I will have to wait for 2 more weeks on top of the 8 weeks without a washer to process that. I asked him if he could keep the maintenance call open and see which will happen first taking in consideration that they are not able to set a fixed date and it has been that long, but Josh refused and insisted its one or the other. I notified him that I will have to file a compliant with Better Business Beaurea and he did not seem to care.

I waited till finally the service technician made it to the 4th service visit on Dec 6th with another person to help him . They removed the top part and were skeptical about the work done by the previous service technician" platinum" - also sent to us previously by whirlpool. The service technician told me that this washer has way too many issues and its going to be unfeasible to fix it. He said that he will file a report the same day to whirlpool to let them know.

I called Monday Dec 9th & Tuesday Dec 10th to follow up & customer service said that they did not receive any reports. I called the technician and he confirmed that he did! So I called customer service back and asked them to look further so they did and said that they found it but it says that the service technician reason for not reparing the washer was  that he could not do the job on site, which is obviously different than what he told me.

They also informed me that they can no longer  help me  because I have filed a compliant with Better Business Bureau and I now have to wait for Whirlpool Executive Team to contact me. So as you can see the business has decided to postpone me even further because I complained about their poor service.

I am at my wits end and all what I am asking is for an immediate solution as to fix or replace as I believe I have been patient enough to wait for that long without a washer. I cant help but to wonder until when are we going to allow companies like such bully us and offer  low qualitly products at realtively high prices and in return provide poor services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whirlpool-Canada-LP/Mississauga-Ontario-L5N-0B7/Whirlpool-Canada-LP-Whirlpool-Canada-Bullying-Customers-until-when-Mississauga-Ontario-1106050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whirlpool Canada LP

Whirlpool offered but could not deliver ..

AUTHOR: rrashad - ()

its worth mentioning that Whirlpool acknowledged the fact that the washer is faulty due to manufacturer defects and apart of $81 plus $118 that I had to pay the service technician for labour they mentioned that they will pay for all parts and labour to fix the machine and if its deemed unfixable they will pay $350 towards a prorated exchange of the same model .. all well and fine but all I got was promises for the past 8 weeks and no delivery and I am left with no washer till today because it seems that they can not decide if the machine can be repaired or not .. meanwhile I pay for Laundromat for 8 people who live in my household and not to mention the inconvenience of doing that.