Complaint Review: Whirlpool Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: zbgran — Granby Colorado United States of America
Whirlpool Corp.
553 Benton Rd. Benton Harbor,, Michigan United States of America

Whirlpool Corp. Took my order and money but has not sent product. No way to contact them. Says URL unknown. Benton Harbor Michigan

The worst customer service on the planet.  I ordered a water filter for my refrigerator on Dec 15, 2012.  Today is Jan 3, 2013.  I have not received the filter, & I cannot contact them.  Trying to find contact info is nearly impossible.  When you do find it, and submit your into, then a chat window comes up.  When you try to use it, you are immediately disconnected.  I want my money back immediately or I want my part immediately.  And I want them to put their email address and ALL contact info on the first page of their site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whirlpool-Corp/Benton-Harbor-Michigan-49022/Whirlpool-Corp-Took-my-order-and-money-but-has-not-sent-product-No-way-to-contact-them-990597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whirlpool Corp.

magic