Complaint Review: Whirlpool and Sears

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: verleger — Alpharetta Georgia United States of America
Whirlpool and Sears

Whirlpool and Sears Faulty Refrigerator water valve that can destroy you life made by whirlpool Internet

*Author of original report: A Faulty defect water valve in Kenmore Elite Refrigerator made by Whirlpool that can destroy your life !

*Author of original report: A faulty an defect Water Valve in the Kenmore Elite Refrigerator made by Whirlpool that can destroy your life !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whirlpool-and-Sears/internet/Whirlpool-and-Sears-Faulty-Refrigerator-water-valve-that-can-destroy-you-life-made-by-whi-988192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whirlpool and Sears

AUTHOR: verleger - (United States of America)

In May, 2011 My family and I arrived late night home and found our house socked in the water as a result of a flood caused by a defect water valve in our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator that we purchased from Sears and made by Whirlpool Corporation.  For the next days or so we almost became homeless since we could not use our base level to walk to our Kitchen or use our kitchen appliances easily.  Until our home Insurance company arrived and arranged the cleaners to come and start cleaning process, We  suffered and found a rental place until cleaners leave and the house can be fixed.  Besides having a miserable life we experienced , we lost belongings and spendings out of pockets that our Home Mortgage Insurance policy will not cover.  I contacted the sears first and informed them of the problem.  They send a technician to my house and charged us $382 Dollars on the spot to replace the faulty valve made by Whirlpool . I filed the case demanding for our losses and Sears immediately referred my case to their partner Whirlpool.  From this point and on the Conspiracy between these partners started! Whirlpool made a case and referred the case to their part manufacturing by the name of Invsys and their Insurance company to take on this claim.  After a brutal investigation and dragging the investigation for six months, the manufacturing company Insurance by the name of ESIS rejected our claims and Whirlpool and Sears slipped away from the case saying that ESIS Insurance has made a deal with my Home mortgage company, State Farm, to pay them off what they paid me and they will not compensate me for any additional losses I had.  Our losses were too much to forget about and hiring a lawyer was not affordable.  It looks like that Sears and Whirlpool play this pre planned  game against consumers every time one of their products fails and cause financial and physical damage to consumers and this way they can get away from it.   They hope by making a pingpong ball out of the consumers and referring their cases to different entities they will eventually make the consumers tired and force them to go away and if not they eventually will reject to pay any compensations to the victims of their defected and bad products.  However I did not give up on this and I have filed a small claim law suit against them which their lawyers said they will fight it in the court although the maximum allowed claim in the small court will not even cover one third of my actual losses. I am hoping that some one , somehow , and somewhere can stand up to these two fraudulent companies, that is Whirlpool and Sears,  who made me and my family and others to suffer and bring the Justice to all those who lost their belongings as the result of the irresponsible business practices by these corporations and finally justice can be prevailed at least once against these two!.

AUTHOR: verleger - (United States of America)

Original Report:In May, 2011 My family and I arrived late night home and found our house socked in the water as a result of a flood caused by a defect water valve in our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator that we purchased from Sears and made by Whirlpool Corporation.  For the next days or so we almost became homeless since we could not use our base level to walk to our Kitchen or use our kitchen appliances easily.  Until our home Insurance company arrived and arranged the cleaners to come and start cleaning process, We  suffered and found a rental place until cleaners leave and the house can be fixed.  Besides having a miserable life we experienced , we lost belongings and spendings out of pockets that our Home Mortgage Insurance policy will not cover.  I contacted the sears first and informed them of the problem.  They send a technician to my house and charged us $382 Dollars on the spot to replace the faulty valve made by Whirlpool . I filed the case demanding for our losses and Sears immediately referred my case to their partner Whirlpool.  From this point and on the Conspiracy between these partners started! Whirlpool made a case and referred the case to their part manufacturing by the name of Invsys and their Insurance company to take on this claim.  After a brutal investigation and dragging the investigation for six months, the