Complaint Review: Whiskers, Wiggles & Wags INC

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned Citizen — huntington beach California United States of America
Whiskers, Wiggles & Wags INC

Whiskers, Wiggles & Wags INC Scam Artists, Not a True Rescue, Internet

Do not use this fake rescue organization to adopt a dog. I looked online for a rescue dog and found Whisker's Wiggles & Wags website. There was a cute puppy that was available for adoption, so I inquired. The puppy was still available and the foster mom Maggie, brought the puppy over. We signed the contract and adopted the dog.

I proceeded to get my dog neutered within the 30 days, as required by the contact, sent my neuter certificate via email to the organization and waited for a response. One never came. I emailed again and finally got a response, telling me that my deposit would be sent out. Never got it, so emailed again, telling organization that I would take further action if they did not respond. They responded right away and claimed that my check had been mailed. Again, no check. This has been going on for over a month.

I then decided to do some investigation on this so called organization. Upon further investigation, I have found that the foster mom has lied about her name being Maggie. I have also found that these scammers are buying dogs from people on craigslist and then turning around and reselling them as "rescue" dogs, when they are clearly not. These same scammers even gave someone the wrong amount of money for a puppy and ran. Furthermore, my check that was written out to the organization was acid washed and made  in an individual's name, not the organizations. I believe this was done because they are not a true non-profit, just posing as one.

I have also found that this same organization keeps opening and closing their name in different names, in order to not get caught. This organization was previously called Moondoggie's Rescue. I know this because of the horrible reviews they received on yelp, contain the same names of the people who have emailed me and the same problems that several of us have had.

Please do not ever adopt any dog or cat from this organization as it's a scam!!! Do some good research and adopt from a true non-profit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whiskers-Wiggles-Wags-INC/internet/Whiskers-Wiggles-Wags-INC-Scam-Artists-Not-a-True-Rescue-Internet-932232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whiskers, Wiggles & Wags INC