Complaint Review: Whiskey Creek Auto

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: jdonovan — Fort Myers United States of America
Whiskey Creek Auto
11401 Mcgregor Blvd Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

Whiskey Creek Auto Ripped me off. Gave me an estimate then renigged on ity and added another $700.00. Could not justify why he did it and lied about the warranty. He originally said on 2 ocassions that he provided 6 Fort Myers, Florida

Franklyn, the owner of Whiskey Creek Auto Service.  Gave me an estimate then renigged on the quote and added $700 without justification. He said he had to order the parts from Chicago but could not provide the receipts to back it up.  I felt that my car was held as hostage because he kept it on the lift. I took it to him because he said he guarantees the work for 6 months or 6,ooo miles.  When I went to drop off a check to begin the work he again stated that he gaurantees the work for " 6 months or 6,000 miles".  When I went to get the car I noticed his paperwork stated 3months or 3,000 miles.  I called him on it the next Monday and asked him how long is his warranty on transmission he AGAIN said "Six Months or 6,000miles"  I asked him why did he write on the paperwork "3months or 3,000 miles ,  Franklyn said that he doesn't make the warranties, that the junk yard in "Chicago" where he claims he got the transmission from sets the warranty.  I will be filling complaints with several government agencies against him and Whiskey Creek Auto.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whiskey-Creek-Auto/Fort-Myers-Florida-33919/Whiskey-Creek-Auto-Ripped-me-off-Gave-me-an-estimate-then-renigged-on-ity-and-added-ano-903673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whiskey Creek Auto