Complaint Review: Whispering Pines Bed And Breakfast

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2008

• Reported By:another good place Oklahoma
Whispering Pines Bed And Breakfast
7820 E Hwy 9 Norman, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Whispering Pines Bed And Breakfast Don't stay here. They keep your deposit. They will argue you to death. Norman Oklahoma

I needed to go to this city for business. I like staying in Bed and Breakfast places and my Birthday was soon after this so we reserved with Whispering pines. The person answering the phone spoke with a SE Asian accent and we couldn't understand her. We got multiple phone calls to ask for the credit card number which obviously makes one nervous. We got a phone call trying to get me to schedule supper there at their restaurant.
My meeting was cancelled and i promptly called to cancel the reservation and asked them to clear the $50 charge they put on our credit card the day we reserved. They refuse saying it is non-refundable. Multiple phone calls later and we are in a unchanged position.
I would not recommend to anyone that they do business with the Kchao family.

another good place, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whispering-Pines-Bed-And-Breakfast/Norman-Oklahoma-73206/Whispering-Pines-Bed-And-Breakfast-Dont-stay-here-They-keep-your-deposit-They-will-ar-304165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whispering Pines Bed And Breakfast