Complaint Review: White Flower Van Lines

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By:San Francisco California
White Flower Van Lines
655 North Central Ave, 17th Floor Glendale, California U.S.A.

White Flower Van Lines put a hole in my wall and changed their price AFTER they moved everything heavy out to the street Glendale California

*Consumer Comment: Believe The Initial Report Filed

*UPDATE Employee: THIS COMPLAINT IS BOGUS-DALLAS DID NOT MOVE WITH OUR COMPANY AT ANY POINT IN TIME

I received a phone call from White Flower Van Lines just moments after asking for a quote. The woman "Natalie" asked me very detailed questions and promised me an exact quote. Several times she assured me that they were exceptional because they always honored the quote given over the phone. The movers were late, arrived, moved the heaviest items out to the street, and then proceeded to jack up the price. It was a long, horrible, drawn out afternoon that felt like dealing with the worst of the worst of a used car dealer. The foreman was abusive. They put a hole in my wall. When I called and asked for a refund, Natalie would not listen to me and then she hung up on me.

Dallas
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Flower-Van-Lines/Glendale-California-91203/White-Flower-Van-Lines-put-a-hole-in-my-wall-and-changed-their-price-AFTER-they-moved-ever-337492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Flower Van Lines

Believe The Initial Report Filed

AUTHOR: swindled - (United States of America)

After dealing with White Flower Van Lines dba Blue Jay Van Lines, the statements in the first report were an accurate description of what I experienced also.

I do not work for any shipping company or have anything to do with the industry.  I am just a consumer who used a shipping company for the 1st and last time because of my experience with this company.  The company appears professional on the phone during initial contact, but once they have you committed, their tactics are ruthless to say the least.  It was the worst experience I have ever had with a company.

It is true that when they show up.  The pricing game begins.  They become rude and have no issues with hanging up in your face or saying rude things because they feel they have you between a rock and a hard place.

I would never use or recommend this company to anyone.

AUTHOR: White Flower - (U.S.A.)

A person with the same name has filed complaint about our company with the BBB and DOT. we believe that this person is assosiated with a compatitor of ours. We searched our system and she did not move with our company at any point in time! Unfortunatelly there are a lot of companies in the moving business that will trash other companies to get ahead. Again, this person did not move with our company at any point in time and therefore the BBB and the DOT, which are govermental entitys, after looking into it, took this complaint of our records.
Don't believe everything you read !!!