Complaint Review: White Flower Van Lines

• Updated: Sat, June 12, 2010

• Reported By: Martin — Plano Texas United States of America
White Flower Van Lines
21777 Ventura Blvd. Ste 212 Woodland Hills, California United States of America

White Flower Van Lines dba Blue Jay Van Lines Moving Company Theft and Destruction Woodland Hills, California

I am a victim of domestic violence and a recipient of the CA Atty Generals Victim Compensation program. They pd. a 3rd of the emergency move. White Flower picked up and began storing my household goods from its current storage center on 2/2/10. Upon receipt of my items on 4/18/2010, we discovered our entire kitchen set had been stolen, a Tiffany lamp and steel lamp stolen, lawn chairs stolen and major damage done to furniture. The moving supervisor instructed me not to sign or notate anything on the bill of lading, to continue going through everything and to call the company and file claim. I did so and was denied, they said because I didnt sign it and list on the bill of lading what was wrong, I am denied. I was following the instructions of the moving companys representative so why am I liable. The owner of the company said they would take care of repaying me despite what their claim dept said because they knew the items were stolen. I am requesting $3,000 to repair and replace all the items. They will not call me back any longer. I am a frightened woman and all alone and they knew this when they moved me and made the arrangements. They are shady and unscrupulous and ought to be ashamed of themselves. I have reported them to the police, the Atty Generals office, the Better Business Bureau and any other agencies that I can find. I am trying to get help but no one wants to help. Its so unfair because now Ive been victimized twice. I came to TX and got 2 jobs to pay for that move and paid it in full, paid for insurance FMV of $15,000 and they wont compensate. Please help me. You can share the complaint with the media and anyone else that is willing to help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2010 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Flower-Van-Lines/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/White-Flower-Van-Lines-dba-Blue-Jay-Van-Lines-Moving-Company-Theft-and-Destruction-Woodlan-613603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Flower Van Lines