Complaint Review: White Glove Cleaners

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Brian — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
White Glove Cleaners
West Bend, WI West Bend, Wisconsin United States of America

White Glove Cleaners Wisconsin Professional Cleaners Majorly Screwed Over Employee West Bend, Wisconsin

I worked for Tim Ebert back in 1999-2000 when he ran his business out of a small commercial building in West Bend on Hwy D, I actually lived in the commercial building, with another employee.  He had an office on Capital Drive in Milwaukee also at the same time.  Things were great. Young, Tim promised us the world as long as we worked hard for him...  Long story short, worked for him for about 6 months.  Paid me about $300.00 - he owes me thousands. Confronted him several times at his house when he lived on Big Cedar Lake by West Bend, never would come out. Big sissy.  I am older now, I will never forget how bad he screwed me. He was such a scammer, terrible on the elderly. Duct cleaning, ha! He hired a crack head to do this.  Guy would go in the basement, bang on the ducts with a screw driver for 15 minutes and charge $1500.00.  I could not believe my eyes... Hated myself for staying that long, and continuing to believe his promises. CCAP him... Timothy M. Ebert DOB: 2-19-1968.  I really hope one day I run into his short little coward ass!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Glove-Cleaners/West-Bend-Wisconsin-/White-Glove-Cleaners-Wisconsin-Professional-Cleaners-Majorly-Screwed-Over-Employee-West-Be-1017149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Glove Cleaners