Complaint Review: White Over Night, Lean Life, Java Trim, Nova Pointe

• Submitted: Sat, September 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 30, 2006

• Reported By:beverly hills California
White Over Night, Lean Life, Java Trim, Nova Pointe
2940 E Francis Street Ontario, California U.S.A.

White Over Night, Lean Life, Java Trim, Nova Pointe Can't get through when I call NOVA POINTE . Ontario, California

*Author of original report: Source of the problem

I signed up for these free trials, All I wanted was a free I- Pod. I tried to cancel. I think I was within the 14 days posted on the web site, not sure. but anyways, could never get through on the phone. I found this number and website. 909-947-2710.
novapointescams.com

Tommy
beverly hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2006 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Over-Night-Lean-Life-Java-Trim-Nova-Pointe/Ontario-California/White-Over-Night-Lean-Life-Java-Trim-Nova-Pointe-Cant-get-through-when-I-call-NOVA-PO-213507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Over Night, Lean Life, Java Trim, Nova Pointe

Source of the problem

AUTHOR: Tommy - (U.S.A.)

I think the biggest problem with all of these Free Trials is that we have to order like 5 products we don't even want, in order to get the free I-pod, then we don't even get the I-pod, and it is almost impossible to try and get our money back from the company that thought we really wanted there product.

Nova Pointe needs to stop this nonsense.