invited

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
White Over Nite And Hoodia And Burnfathoodia
2060 E Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

White Over Nite And Hoodia And Burnfathoodia crappy product, money stealing, dishonest, shady, uncooperative Ontario California

These jokesters pulled a bait and switch on me. I ordered white over nite to whiten my teeth. I paid a couple dollars for a "free trial" and they hit me 2 weeks later for nearly $100 without any authorization. I disputed the charge and was credited. But then a couple weeks later I get a similar charge for a differnt name of BurnFat Hoodia. I did the same thing and was credited.

Granted, it is my fault for not learning my lesson at this point. But, it happened again and I was charged a third (and final time) for white over nite again. I finally just got a new card number, but they are not cooperating on crediting me the money this time. I've looked into the company and found some info from the BBB, novapointescams.com and here. All the number I try don't work though. Please, help!

Darryl
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Over-Nite-And-Hoodia-And-Burnfathoodia/Ontario-California/White-Over-Nite-And-Hoodia-And-Burnfathoodia-crappy-product-money-stealing-dishonest-sh-213006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Over Nite And Hoodia And Burnfathoodia