• Report: #193389

• Reported By:TAMPA Florida
White Over Nite
whiteovernite.com Nationwide Canada

White Over Nite And White Over Night fraud Ripoff Ontario canada

*Author of original report: Whiteovernite.com & whiteovernight.com--ripoff--will charge your card for additional $74.00

*Author of original report: whiteovernite.com and whiteovernight.com are scams!!

On May 18 I signed up for a free trial and was charged $4.87 for shipping. I was again charged twice on 5/25 in the amounts of $15.95 and $69.95. My 14 day trial wasnt up yet... and I have not recieved my free trial. The phone number that this company has listed as a contact number given to my bank was a womans personal phone and when I call the number that is listed on this website there is never an answer.... has anyone ever get refunded their money?

Erin
TAMPA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2006 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Over-Nite/nationwide/White-Over-Nite-And-White-Over-Night-fraud-Ripoff-Ontario-canada-193389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Over Nite

AUTHOR: Erin - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to let everyone know that whiteovernite will charge your credit card an additional $74.00 after 30 days...I canceled my card and told them that they werent charging me anything else and they told me that they will send my account to collections. I filed a dispute with my bank 1 week ago and still have not got any money back. Hopefully this will be done and I will have my money back soon.

whiteovernite.com and whiteovernight.com are scams!!

AUTHOR: Erin - (U.S.A.)

I went to whiteovernight.com and signed up for a 14 day trial and just found out that they are trying to tell me that I went to whiteovernite.com and signed up for 0% financing which is FALSE!!! Both these websites are the same company with different user agreements. I read that user agreements and know what I signed up for and now have no proof. They are telling me that if I were to send the product back that they will refund me 34.95 of the $90.77 charged to me. They say that there is a $35.00 cancelation fee and all shipping is non refundable...But if I were to keep the product they will charge an additional $74.00 in 30 days. My problem is, I never signed up for the 0% financing...this is a scam and I dont know how to prove that I actually signed up for the 14day trial....DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING WITH THESE PEOPLE...THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!