• Report: #194429

• Submitted: Fri, June 02, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 02, 2006

• Reported By:Hialeah Florida
White OverNight
cs@whiteovernight.com Ontario, California U.S.A.

White OverNight WhiteOverNight rip-off. dishonest fraudulent billing. Ontario California

*Author of original report: WhiteOverNite rip-off, dishonset, fraudulent billing. Ontario, California

I recently order a trial offer from WhiteOverNight for 3.95 but was charged 4.87 shipping and handling. They also took out of my account 69.95 plus 15.95 a total of 85.90, and to top it all off! I have not recieved my order, money that I did not authorize.

I have e-mail them and called them and they refuse to speak with me. All they do is keep sendig me back the same automated e-mail over and over. Should I get a Lawyer and sue?, or can you help me?, as well as others who are having the same problem with this same company?

Jon
Hialeah, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2006 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-OverNight/Ontario-California-91761/White-OverNight-WhiteOverNight-rip-off-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Ontario-California-194429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White OverNight

WhiteOverNite rip-off, dishonset, fraudulent billing. Ontario, California

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

I recently order a trial offer from WhiteOverNite for 3.95 but was charged 4.87 They also took out of my account 69.95 plus 15.95 a total of 90.77 money that I did not authorize. And to top it all off! I have not recieved my order.

I have e-mail them and called them several times and they refuse to reply or speak to me. All they do is keep sending the same automated e-mail over and over. I'm sure there are many others who are having this same problem with WhiteOverNite. How can I get my money back from these people?

Should I get a lawyer and sue? Or can you help me? I want eveyone to know that WhieOverNite is a rip-off, Big time Scam and will seal your money out of your accounts. Please Help?