Complaint Review: (White Rain) Sun Products Co.

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: George — Manteno Illinois U.S.A.
(White Rain) Sun Products Co.
Wilton Conneticut 06897 Wilton, Connecticut United States of America

(White Rain) Sun Products Co. White Rain NOT STANDING BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT, WHILE ADMITTING THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF A NATIONWIDE PROBLEM Wilton, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: White Rain Products vs Store Assistance

I just bought a 7 ounce bottle of White Rain hairspray scented with maximum hold, for about $3.50 cents from my local drug store. The first time I used it the nozzle was broke. Did not work. So I called (White Rain) The SUN PRODUCTS CO. to ask if they could just send me a new nozzle, not the whole bottle, just the spray nozzle. First the customer service rep refused, and said that she would send me some coupons for a dollar off. I dont want no dollar off. I want a new nozzle.

If they were any good of a company they would send me a whole bottle.   And even a bigger size for my hassle. Plus why the hell would I buy anything else from them if they cannot even stand behind a 3 dollar bottle of hairspray. It doen't cost them more than a dime, and a postage stamp. It is a big joke. Obviously they DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. She refused, but did tell me that they are aware of the nozzle issue not working. So I escalated my issue to a manager and she openly admitted that they were aware of the nozzle problem, but also refused to do anything.

Are they continuing to ship out product without resolving the issue? Id really like to know that. Now when I call back this company, no one answers. They did take my phone number, so I believe that they put me on a call block. Is this anyway to treat a customer that has been using white rain SUN PRODUCTS, all of his life?  I think not. I wasn't rude. BEWARE IF YOU BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY, BECAUSE WITH MY EXPERIENCE, THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Rain-Sun-Products-Co/Wilton-Connecticut-06897/White-Rain-Sun-Products-Co-White-Rain-NOT-STANDING-BEHIND-THEIR-PRODUCT-WHILE-ADMITTIN-991778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (White Rain) Sun Products Co.

White Rain Products vs Store Assistance

AUTHOR: ConsumerSavvy - ()

White Rain products have been around for many years.  The drug store seems to be the issue if they didn't refund you for the product you paid for.  Unfortunately, many people spray the product in the store and then the nozzle may have broken due to that scenario.  (I know people who have done that).   If the cashier can't assist you, ask for the manager.  You should be able to get a refund for a broken product from the store you bought it from.  I feel your frustration, that is annoying...Don't give up your right to get your refund back.