Complaint Review: White Sands Title & Escrow - Trust Title Services

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
White Sands Title & Escrow - Trust Title Services
770 Ritchie Hway, W14 Severna Park, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-384-9616
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

White Sands Title & Escrow - Trust Title Services Trust Should Not Be in the Name Severna Park Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Elizabeth Smith Info

On or about March 2007 we started the process of purchasing an apartment at an adult communitty Century Village Pembroke Pines, Florida. After doing the paperwork we realized that the mortgage computations were too high for us to pay eventhough we told the realtor what we wanted, so we cancelled the purchase and the cancelation was accepted.

We then proceeded to try and get our $5,000 back from the Title & Escrow Company we called them many times and spoke to their President, Elizabeth Smith and always got the run around. One day one of the representatives (Fran) told us "frankly ma'm we don't know where your money is". All the time Ms Smith kept blaming her assistant (Fran) and so it went no one wanted to take fault on the mishap. At this point my suspitions came true this company was a scam and they took off with our money. I got into the Internet and decided to do my own search, found out she also had another company by the name Trust Title Services, Inc. I spoke to one of the customers that had placed a review on line and got more details regarding this lady. She also was ripped off and was placing a lawsit on this lady but no one was able to find her. She has closed her business in West Palm beach and her offices in Severna Park, Maryland.

I finally hired a lawyer to help us locate this person which also was to no avail, he could not find her and we paid him $1800 for basically doing nothing. So here we are 2 years later still trying to get a hold of this person to try and get our money back. We've run out of money and options I'm hoping there is someone out there that can help us solve this problem so that we can move on and get our money back. I know this lady has scammed many people and is right now probably enjoying life on account of someone else's money.

Olga B S
Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Sands-Title-Escrow-Trust-Title-Services/Severna-Park-Maryland-21146/White-Sands-Title-Escrow-Trust-Title-Services-Trust-Should-Not-Be-in-the-Name-Severna-423768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Sands Title & Escrow - Trust Title Services

Elizabeth Smith Info

AUTHOR: Lynn - (USA)

Hi Olga, Elizabeth Smith is still scamming people with her newest business called, 'Road Rider Jewels'. On this website she has more ripoff reports listed under this heading: "Road Rider Jewels". Her full contact info is listed at the top of the ripoff report page. Hope this helps.

E. Smith
1 St. Ives Dr.
Severna Park, MD

The other ripoff report also gives a phone number, zip code, web address, etc.

White Sands Title/ Road Rider Jewels Elizabeth Smith Same person alert!! Severna Park, Maryland

To Olga (and others who were scammed by Elizabeth Smith). I know you were looking for her and I just wanted to inform you she is the same Elizabeth Smith listed on this website under her new business titled 'Road Rider Jewels'. I believe the report lists her complete contact info on the top of the page. I hope this helps, Olga!