Complaint Review: White Water Kennels and Dream Kitties

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — South Carolina USA
White Water Kennels and Dream Kitties
Conway, South Carolina United States of America

White Water Kennels and Dream Kitties Amber Bolen Kitten & Puppy Mill Out To Take Your Money!! Conway, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Bad Catteries Around The World

*Consumer Comment: Update/Amber Bolen

*Consumer Comment: Amber Bolen SC dream kitties sphynx

*Consumer Comment: Amber Bolen SC sphynx

*General Comment: Steve

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: RIPPED OFF!!!!!! SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: What rip off? Yeah right

*Consumer Comment: " It made me sad to see all of these puppies when there were just as many if not more at the pet shelter..."

*Author of original report: Sphynx

I went to Amber's house to inquire about a kitten. I found out she breeds dogs too (pit bulls and boxers). Thats fine, but its clear she is breeding all of these animals for all of the wrong reasons. It made me sad to see all of these puppies when there were just as many if not more at the pet shelter. So, I asked to see the pedigree of the cats she was breeding and she could only supply papers for one. She is breeding those cats without papers and I worry if she is breeding the father to daughter. I asked if the cats were healthy she said yes but did not have proof of FIV/FeLV testing, or HCM scans.  All of her cats are fuzzy so lucky for me, I got out with saving my money but felt bad for the animals.

Please Beware!!! She is out for your money and I'm sure she does not care about the quality or health of the kittens and puppies that go out. Another sad story of a back yard breeder

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Water-Kennels-and-Dream-Kitties/Conway-South-Carolina-/White-Water-Kennels-and-Dream-Kitties-Amber-Bolen-Kitten-Puppy-Mill-Out-To-Take-Your-Mon-838662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Water Kennels and Dream Kitties

Bad Catteries Around The World

AUTHOR: unknown - ()

Please post your story on FB group page, Bad Catteries Around The World.  A thread has been started about Amber Bolen and Dream Kitties.

Update/Amber Bolen

AUTHOR: Susan - (United States of America)

Still waiting on vaccination records, papers I paid for. Kittens tail still bleeding, may need to take it to the next vertebrae.

Amber Bolen SC dream kitties sphynx

AUTHOR: Susan - (United States of America)

Update: still waiting on vet records, have no idea if the cat had vaccinations. Still waiting on TICA papers. The cats tail looks like it had no vet treatment. Think maybe this cat was stolen? Beware of this breeder.

Amber Bolen SC sphynx

AUTHOR: Susan - (United States of America)

Amber Bolen sold me an injured kitten that had no vet care. She did not give any care to it. No papers. Cats tail was chopped off. No proof of vaccinations. Cat was to young. Under 12 weeks.

When I wanted to return the cat in a half hour she would not communicate. Then 6 hours later and 10 hours later she bullied and harrassed me. I ended up keeping the kitten so I could get it vet care. She promised to refund the cost of vet care. She did not.

She continues to not communicate with me. My vet wanted info on what was do e to it. Still she is silent.

#5 General Comment

Steve

AUTHOR: EnoughJerks - (USA)

I completely agree. It disgusts me that people want to pay top dollar for something that has a little piece of paper. It is terrible that dogs and cats are euthanized daily. Yet the OP gets so upset and she saved money by not purchasing a high dollar animal and in the same breath states " It made me sad to see all of these puppies when there were just as many if not more at the pet shelter. " Go to a shelter and get an animal if you feel so badly.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

RIPPED OFF!!!!!! SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: STEPHENI - (United States of America)

Linda I too have been scammed by this woman!!! Will you please contact me about this...I have a few questions for you. My email is Stephenijo@gmail.com Thanks very much!!!

What rip off? Yeah right

AUTHOR: Jessica - (United States of America)

I have bought from White Water Kennels and do know that our puppy a Great Dane was in great health when we bought him. She was a little expensive but she did include all vet papers, dewormings / shot vaccine records, and a 1 yr written health guarantee. Along with every thing you would need for the puppy. She  never avoided our calls or emails after our purchase and was very helpful with puppy stages :) I don't know what that woman seen but we never even stepped foot on her property! She said she had some people come back and steal dogs from her place before and so now she does not allow people to come to her house. She instead meet me and my husband at a store with puppies and parents and everyone looked great. I've seen puppy mills on t.v and we even seen some in person when looking for our puppy and her dogs looked nothing like a puppy mill dog. Nice fat healthy and not at all scared. I would tell others to buy from her any day. I think the other lady was maybe mad at her prices or something :/ Our dog is now over a year old and is as healthy and happy as expected. I am very satisfied.

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

Says the woman in the market for a Sphinx. It made you real sad that they didn't have a high quality product; you don't give a s**t about the animals at the shelters, or that is where you would be.

Sphynx

AUTHOR: 101 Sphynx - (USA)

the kitten was suppose to be a hairless sphynx. Ended up being a few very hairy sphynx cats. sorry i forgot to put the breed of cat that she is breeding.