Complaint Review: WhiteLabelPros

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Paul Durfee — Dallas Texas
WhiteLabelPros

WhiteLabelPros Milfshookup There are no real women on this site. They prey on lonely men and send e-mail's from women who do not exist to keep thier clientel hoping someone will reply. The "women" ask pertinant qurstion's then , Internet

WhiteLabelPros are the parent company of an Internet dating service called Milfshookup. It has come to my attention that there are no real "women" on this site. Let's say you get a text on the Milf site, asking if you have a girlfriend. I'll Show you: a typical letter from a "female member":  Do you have a girlfriend yet. I'd like to get to know you better if your still available.
Or: What would you do if we were alone? You may just have that chance, so think about it and get back to me. I know what I'd do. Leave me a message sometime.
Tori. As you see they have a question they want you too answer and then they'll get back too you. I have sent over a hundred of answers to "member's" and have never had a response from the supposed "member". This is really a very simple scam. Put a cute picture up, stick on a stored lead in(I'd love too meet you, when can we talk?) and then go on to the next person. Really very simple but a scam and a miss represintation of Services promised. Cost to join runs from $29.95-$99.95. It's a pure scam. You might see women from this site on another unrelated site. They pick up photo's from the Internet, slap a nefarious member name and randomly choose a pre-existing come on line. Then they just do it again. I would like too know if a class-action lawsuit is feasible. I have the attorney's but need more people like me to admit they were ripped off by this dating service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WhiteLabelPros/internet/WhiteLabelPros-Milfshookup-There-are-no-real-women-on-this-site-They-prey-on-lonely-men-a-1044070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WhiteLabelPros