• Report: #200728

Complaint Review: WhiteOverNite.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 12, 2006

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
WhiteOverNite.com Ontario, California U.S.A.

WhiteOverNite.com ripoff fraudulent billing expensive dishonest Ontario California

I replied to an internet link for teeth whitening gel that stated that you could try a free trial and if you like it you could continue to receive the product. The disclaimer stated the charges that would be applied and what the cancellation process was.

I followed the cancellation procedures and was notified by their customer service rep that said they would cancel according to the terms of the agreement. I said ok and assumed that I would be charged for one shipment of their product. I received the product according to their disclaimer and thought that it was over.

I thought wrong. Two months later I received two shipements and was charged for both. I could not find a number or email address for their customer service so I waited to see what I could find. Within the month I received another shipment and was charged once again for the product.

I know that the four shipments was not part of the product disclaimer and am seriosly disgruntled by deviancy of the company. Everyone should beware. I did some research into this company and have found that the only sure way of discontinuing the product is canceling the credit card used. This is what I am having to do.

Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2006 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WhiteOverNitecom/Ontario-California/WhiteOverNitecom-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-expensive-dishonest-Ontario-California-200728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WhiteOverNite.com