Complaint Review: WhiteStar Lending, Beacon Mortgage

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: NJMortgageguy101 — Newfield New Jersey
WhiteStar Lending, Beacon Mortgage
1021 W 8th Street King of Prussia PA King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania USA

WhiteStar Lending, Beacon Mortgage Gary Coggin, Scott Ogur, David Jones Promised to pay me on loans then stole my money King Of Prussia Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Closure and settlement

I worked for the company for 6 months. After they didn't pay the rent on the building we were in and got evicted I decided to leave the company. I sent a resignation letter to them and was told by Vice President Gary Coggin that I had nothing to worry about, they would close my loans and pay me in full when my profit and loss was settled up. I could have taken the loans, which were 100% my property, to my new company, but I tried to be a gentleman and leave them there. All along they told me not to worry. September 15th when it was time to pay I got an email from CFO Scott Ogur sayign he didn't know what I was talking about and they don't pay people after they leave. They stole over $15,000 in commission from me. Be careful if you're thinking about joining them. They will promise you the world and deliver nothing, but they talk a great game.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WhiteStar-Lending-Beacon-Mortgage/King-Of-Prussia-Pennsylvania/WhiteStar-Lending-Beacon-Mortgage-Gary-Coggin-Scott-Ogur-David-Jones-Promised-to-pay-m-1090029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WhiteStar Lending, Beacon Mortgage

Closure and settlement

AUTHOR: NJMortgageguy101 - ()

I wanted to update and say publicly that Whitestar, through the efforts of Scott Ogur, Gary Coggin, and David Jones have made good on their word and agreed to pay me what is owed. Like in life seperation is sometimes difficult but I am happy to say that in the end these guys did the right thing.