Complaint Review: Whitebridge Resource Group

• Updated: Fri, February 12, 2010

• Reported By: steve — chicago Illinois United States of America
Whitebridge Resource Group
9135-A Reseda Blvd., Suite 183 Northridge, California United States of America

Whitebridge Resource Group Ryan Carver - Owner, Don't buy these preset annuity appointments, they are a SCAM Northridge, California

I got an email from Whitebridge telling me that they set appointments with current annuity owners or people looking for annuities. They say that thier appointments are set by a telemarketer and then verified by a manager. They do send 'appointments' but they send you to people's houses that never agreed on an appointment. What really happens is you end up going on wild goose chases. The people are not home, and when I later called them, they denied ever setting an appointment. One thursday night they notified me of my friday appointment.

My appointments were supposed to be between 11 and 1. They set this appointment for 4. I emailed them asking if it could be earlier. They said they called the customer and reset it for 2. That's 2 tiomes they would have called the same customer and 2 times that a manager would have verified. Of course when I went there, no one was home. I called the customer on Friday night and they said that they are never home during the day so they could not get the phone call to set the appointment. I asked for my money back and they denied it. They have not responed to my BBB complaint or to the state's attorney. They want me to withdraw my BBB complaint and keep going on appointments. i told them if they pay me back, I will withdraw my complaint, that I am not interested in going on wild goose chases. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS. They are experienced con men. If rip off report can help get my money back, I would appreciate it. At least they can let others know about this so they don't get hurt as I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitebridge-Resource-Group/Northridge-California-91324/Whitebridge-Resource-Group-Ryan-Carver-Owner-Dont-buy-these-preset-annuity-appointm-568677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitebridge Resource Group