Complaint Review: Whitebridge Resource Group

• Updated: Tue, June 01, 2010

• Reported By: AG — Carrollton Texas United States of America
Whitebridge Resource Group
9135 A Reseda Blvd Suite 183 Internet United States of America

Whitebridge Resource Group Whitebridge Did not provide appointment services I paid $1400 for 45 pre-set appointments, not one face to face appointment. Internet

A Rep named Tom contacted me per his email for pre-set appointments of Annuities

in home appointments,we discuss zip codes in my area and number of appointments

they will set per week, after first appointment set the customer never agreed to any

appointments I knew something was wrong I contact Whitebridge by email and requested credit for replacement,but all future pre-set appointment was the same.

I sent email request to refund all funds paid in advance to Whitebridge I got no response or return phone calls or email form Whitebridge.

The Company Whitebridge is a rip-off! every agency in the USA need to know.

I began with Whitebridge in January 2010 as of today I have no appointments or refund from Whitebridge Group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2010 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitebridge-Resource-Group/internet/Whitebridge-Resource-Group-Whitebridge-Did-not-provide-appointment-services-I-paid-1400-609187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitebridge Resource Group