Complaint Review: Whitening Brites

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Whitening Brites
263 W Olive Ave #130 Burbank, California U.S.A.

Whitening Brites Did not honor their 15-day satisfaction guarantee Burbank California

I requested a trial sample of their product and pd for the s&h fees. What they failed to do was include a copy of their terms w/the order rec'd, relying on people to remember their terms from their website after waiting 10 days.

After I rec'd my trial sample, w/no terms included in their packaging, they then deducted $88.95 out of my checking acc't for the whole price. If they would have sent a copy of their terms w/my trial sample, you can bet I would have cancelled before they charged me $88.95.

Then, because I did not cancel w/i the 15 days, they sent me my first months supply on 6/18/09. I emailed them right away for a RMA to return the product, they then informed me that this is part of the orig shipment and I'm not eligible for a refund, even though their satisfacion guarantee states "We have a 15-day satisfaction guarantee return policy on ALL shipments".

I believe the company is unethical and are out to scam as many people as they can with their offer of a free trial sample. Free to me means FREE, minus s&h fees, and not almost $90.00.

Denise
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitening-Brites/Burbank-California-91502/Whitening-Brites-Did-not-honor-their-15-day-satisfaction-guarantee-Burbank-California-463769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitening Brites