Complaint Review: Whitening Brites

• Reported By:Chapel Hill Tennessee
Whitening Brites
whiteningbrites.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Whitening Brites Misleading FREE TRIAL offers Burbank California

*Author of original report: Smile Brite also a rip off dont fall for it

Seen an add on a website I frequent for teeth whitening product. This was supposedly written by an average housewife on how to get a free trial. Then it gave instructions which sites to go to.

Well you sign up and they automatically enroll you in a "club" that is not anywhere on the web site that it states this in a clear and honest way. Then low and behold your credit card is Charged 89.00 for a month supply.

When I called my bank, they gave me their Customer Service number. I then had to cancel a subscription that I had no idea I had agreed to. They still after 3 days have not contacted me. When I did go back to the website, I saw in tiny print on the bottom Terms and conditions, which I read I had 15 days to cancel, or I would be charged. I didnt know I signed up for any monthly supply. I have emailed them by the information provided, which says they will get back in 24hrs. It has been 48 and counting. Please let everyone know what a crock these people are.

Ginazw
Chapel Hill, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitening-Brites/nationwide/Whitening-Brites-Misleading-FREE-TRIAL-offers-Burbank-California-464837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitening Brites

Smile Brite also a rip off dont fall for it

AUTHOR: Ginazw - (U.S.A.)

Smile Brite and Whitening Brites are the same monster. They will steal from your bank account, approx 78 to 89 dollars. The customer service rep will say to you it is your fault for not reading the fine print. DONT FALL FOR THIS CRAP. Who wants a teeth whitener sent to them every month for 80 bucks???? NO ONE!!!!!! These guys are sleaze balls.. BBB here I come!!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC